2018 NAHS/NJAHS Juried Exhibition
Call for Submissions
The National Art Education Association is pleased to announce the call for submissions for the third annual National Art Honor Society/National Junior Art Honor Society (NAHS/NJAHS) Juried Exhibition. Showcasing the artwork of talented student artists who are members of the NAHS/NJAHS programs, this competitive exhibit provides a backdrop to a variety of national and local events held at the NAEA Studio & Gallery in Alexandria, VA.
Up to 60 works of art created by NAHS/NJAHS students will be selected by jurors for inclusion in the exhibit. All students whose work is selected will receive an invitation to the exhibition, a certificate of participation, and a press release to share with their local media.
In addition to the juried gallery exhibition, all qualified artwork will be showcased digitally in the NAEA Virtual Gallery.
This opportunity is available exclusively to students who are documented members of NAHS/NJAHS chapters, registered for the 2017-2018 school year.
Exhibit Dates: June 11, 2018 - September 21, 2018
Exhibit Location: NAEA Studio & Gallery, 901 Prince Street, Alexandria, VA 22314
Submissions Deadline: April 19, 2018 at 11:59pm ET
HOW TO SUBMIT:
- Sponsors, click the REGISTER button in the top right corner of this page to create an ArtCall profile. (Sponsors, if you have submitted to an NAEA exhibit through ArtCall in the past, login with your existing ArtCall login credentials.)
- Upload as many student member submissions as you’d like. Limit ONE submission per student. [Multiple submissions for the same student will be disqualified from jurying].
- For each entry, you will be required to enter the student's name, e-mail address, grade level, and artist statement.
- You’ll receive a separate e-mail confirmation for each submission.
- Submission deadline: April 19, 2018 at 11:59pm ET.
- Ready to submit? Click here to view the complete submission requirements.
Exhibit Hours: The exhibit will be open to the public Monday through Friday between the hours of 9:00 am and 3:30 pm, or by appointment. Please contact Heather Overvold for an appointment.
Questions? Contact Heather Overvold, NAEA Marketing and Communications Coordinator/NAHS Programs Manager, at HRose@arteducators.org or 703-889-1289